Friday, July 16

Boringmix 002: Summer

. Friday, July 16

So not too long ago I made a little playlist and it went down fairly well so I've had another go at it for the Summer season. There is no rhyme or reason to these songs, just a handfull of things that I think fit well together and should sound good at anything you might be getting up to over the next few months.

The tracklisting is as follows:

Hercules And Love Affair – Blind (Frankie Knuckles Remix)
Kelis – 4th Of July (Fireworks) - Club Version
Delorean – Stay Close
Rusko – Hold On
Kele – On The Lam
Major Lazer – Pon De Floor
Lil Wayne – A Milli
JJ – Ecstasy
Animal Collective – My Girls
Yeasayer – Ambling Alp (Memory Tapes Remix)
Janelle Monae – Tightrope - Feat. Big Boi
The Very Best – Warm Heart Of Africa (Feat. Ezra Koenig)
Mystery Jets – Dreaming Of Another World
LCD Soundsystem – All My Friends
The Tough Alliance – Neo Violence
Phoenix – Rome - Neighbours with Devendra Banhart
Caribou – Sun
Sébastien Tellier – La Ritournelle

and the link to listen to the playlist is HERE
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Jamie said...

sun/sun/sun/sun/sun

Caribou's also in my summer mix

Post a Comment