Wednesday, March 31

Best Songs of 2010 so far...

. Wednesday, March 31

Three months in, these are my favourite songs of 2010 thus far. I've probably forgotten about 100 but so be it. There are Youtube links for the ones that are not on this SPOTIFY PLAYLIST. Yes, a few are from 2009, no I don't care.

In no particular order...

Foals - Spanish Sahara (Youtube)
Gorillaz - Melancholy Hill
These New Puritans - Three Thousand (Youtube)
Gil Scott Heron - Me And The Devil
Best Coast - When I'm With You (Youtube)
Toro Y Moi - Blessa
Yeasayer - O.N.E
Hot Chip - I Feel Bonnie
Late Of The Pier - Best In Class
SBTRKT - Soundboy Shift
Summer Camp - Ghost Train (Youtube)
Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun
Yuck - Georgia (Youtube)
Jay Electronica - Exhibit C (Youtube)
Los Campesinos - Straight In At 101
Caribou - Odessa
Oberhofer - Away Frm U (Youtube)

img: Yves Drillet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Oberhofer youtube! It's great!

Post a Comment