Wednesday, April 1

For The Record: March

. Wednesday, April 1


Not a great month for albums really but a few slow burners for your consideration alongside a stack of fine singles.

Albums:

Grammatics- Grammatics
The Rakes- Klang!
Fever Ray- Fever Ray (Album of the month)

Download these

Grammatics- 'D.I.L.E.M.M.A'
The Rakes- 'The Light From Your Mac'
Fever Ray- 'Triangle Walks'

Tracks:

Friendly Fires- Skeleton Boy (Air France remix)
Casio Kids- Fot I Hose
Jack Penate- Tonight's Today (Track of the month)
Cocknbullkid- I'm Not Sorry
Hatcham Social- Murder In The Dark
Metric- Help, I'm Alive
La Roux- In For The Kill
Two Door Cinema Club- Something Good Can Work
Chew Lips- Solo
Dananananaykroyd - Black Wax

Have I missed anything off the lists? I will openly admit to disliking the Micachu, Black Lips and Pete Doherty records right away. PJ Harvey may well be a late addition given a few more spins though.


Bookmark and Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment